Dermal FillersSummit, NJ
What is JUVÉDERM®?
JUVÉDERM® is a hyaluronic acid filler that is safe and effective for diminishing the look of facial wrinkles and fine lines. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that works well to keep skin moisturized and boost collagen for improved elasticity. Dr. Maloney uses JUVÉDERM®, the #1 chosen filler for moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles, the midface, and for the lip area. JUVÉDERM® manufactures the longest-lasting, FDA approved dermal fillers and offers a variety of fillers to suit your individual needs. Some of the enhancements that can be achieved with JUVÉDERM® are lifting and contouring of your cheeks, improvement of hollowing in your undereyes, adding plump or subtle fullness in your lips, contouring of your chin, and softening of your smile lines.
What are the Benefits of Dermal Fillers?
- Non-surgical enhancement – Plastic surgery usually requires harvesting fat cells from the body, but there is no need for that when working with fillers.
- Safe and minimal discomfort – Juvéderm itself is already mixed with a local anesthetic like Lidocaine. Sometimes a numbing cream is used during your filler session to minimize discomfort.
- Minimal risks and downtime – The recovery period is often short. Most side effects like bruising and redness usually fade within a few days after the injections.
- Long lasting results – The results of Juvéderm are visible almost immediately after the treatment and you can enjoy the enhancements of the fillers for 6-12 months. With regular maintenance, sometimes effects can be seen even longer.
- Can be combined with other cosmetic injections – You can safely get a “non-surgical liquid facelift” with JUVÉDERM® and Botox®. Together, they can provide greater anti-aging and wrinkle-correcting results.
Make your skin plumper and more youthful today with Juvéderm treatments at Summit Periodontics and Dental Implants. Our filler injectables are safely administered by Dr. Maloney, who is trained and certified. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Summit Periodontics & Dental Implants is located at
137 Summit Ave Ste 4
How A Periodontist Uses Laser Dentistry
A periodontist is a great resource to utilize when suffering from any type of gum issue, whether it is due to a disease or is something more cosmetic, such as the need to improve the gums' appearance. Periodontists undergo extensive training and education to properly treat individuals suffering from anything abnormal relating to the gums. As…
When To Consider Dental Botox®
Are you considering Botox from your dentist? More and more dental professionals are adding Botox to their list of dental services nowadays, as it can be used for more than diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Dentists who offer their patients Botox treatments must first undergo the necessary training, which allows them to administer Botox to…
The Benefits Of Laser Therapy To Treat Gum Disease
Preventing gum disease is one of the most important steps you can take in your oral health. You have heard a lot about keeping your teeth clean to avoid cavities, but your gums are just as critical. If you have developed the signs that suggest you have gum disease, you need to see a periodontist.…
When Tooth Extraction With Dental Implants Is Recommended
If you are missing teeth, dental implants are an oral health solution with the look and function of natural teeth. Although it may seem contradictory, sometimes a dentist needs to extract a tooth before an implant is placed. There are numerous reasons why a tooth may need to be removed, but the overall goal is…
Welcome To Summit Periodontics & Dental Implants
Now more than ever, periodontal health is crucial. Gum health is vital to how you eat, speak, and feel about your smile. In addition, each year, we learn more about how closely linked the health of the gums is to the health of the entire body. This blog is part of our mission to pass…